Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The graphics are all distorted on my Toshiba Tablet. Been like this for the past week or more. Do you know when they are going to get it fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Cindy- I have replied to a few people on here with the same problem. I know that King are working on a fix (I have seen some moderators comments.) The fix will be with a new update, so make sure that you check in the play store. I am sure that there will be news on here when an update is released. I don't know exactly how long it will take though.