Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have contacted you before Blitzz6@comcast.net first time I ran out of yellows at 10 second time I ran out after only 7 also please move it back to 50 moves I have used up all my boosters! I am very close to quitting the game!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can see that this player has the same issue. Hopefully you can pick up some tips and use those 30 moves effectively:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1103-candy-crush