Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
screen is pixiled & can't read the words or numbers . Haven't played for weeks . reset tablet & game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mittens- This problem has been reported a few times in King Care and King have replied to say that they are working towards a solution. I think there will be another update shortly that should fix this issue so keep checking the play store.
A moderator commented here- https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/screen-flickering-badly-since-last-update#entry_20808
I know that these things can take a little time to find the error but I am sure it won't be much longer now.