Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have been playing this level for a couple weeks now. Bombs go off too soon, screens clear
when I know there are more move options. Is this a bug in level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I haven't seen anything about a bug, just that it's a really difficult level. Check the site search and you'll see what I mean. As for your game acting up, maybe clear out your cache, update your flash, basic troubleshooting steps might help.