Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Quando vão ser atualizadas as fases do 1161 em diante, pois estou aguardando ancioso para dar continuidade..sem contar que meus amigos estão me alcançando.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Frank,
Could you please try to write your question in English? I'd like to help you but don't speak your language.
I see you mention 1161.. At the moment there are 1160 levels available for crushing on Facebook!
Hey Frank,Could you please try to write your question in English? I'd like to help you but don't speak your language.I see you mention 1161.. At the moment there are 1160 levels available for crushing on Facebook!