Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go to candy crush on my iPad, none of my boosters are credited. When I play on my mini iPad, I have many boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey shellsekr,
Levels and Gold Bars are always synchronized in all of their games on any supported device, but boosters aren't indeed.
Well spotted!
What you could do, is spinning the Booster Wheel for some days on your iPad instead of your iPad Mini ;-)
Don't save too many boosters though, as sometimes they can get lost after an update.