UFO glitch

Fibonacci
Fibonacci Posts: 3 Newbie

In level 850 and 851 the UFOs are not at all random. The wrapped candies go in the same place every time. I cleared the app data on my phone and that did not help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it did nothing. 851 is basically impossible in this state.

Answers

• LauraD-2
    LauraD-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I am having the exact same problem with 847. There are 4 UFOs and the wrapped candies appear in the exact same places for each UFO and every time I play the level (upper left, lower right, and the top of column 4). The level is 100% impossible in this state. I don't feel the person who answered the original question (Combo) understood the question -- this appears to be a bug.
  • LauraD-2

Just want to add that I have played this level before (on an Android phone) and the UFOs were random.  I'm playing on an Android tablet now.

• Tom_Braden
    Tom_Braden Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issue, appears to be an Android Tablet only issue.

• Avner_White
    Avner_White Posts: 1 Newbie

Having the same problem on android phone. impossible to pass levels this way.

tis there any solution?

• Fibonacci
    Fibonacci Posts: 3 Newbie

Only solution I found was to play it on Facebook. 

• Leigh928
    Leigh928 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue on every level I've played with a ufo in the last 2 weeks or so. And the repeat wrapped candies are in the same spot on every level.

Samsung Galaxy S5 with lollipop, app version 1.58.0.4 (latest GA)

• Laurent_M
    Laurent_M Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem also on my Nexus 5 running latest version of Android (5.1.1). On mobile phone only (it works fine on PC when using facebook version of the game), the UFO systematically and only destroy the squares #1 & #4 of the first top line and the last square at the bottom right of the screen. This is obviously a bug and I'd expect King to solve it as I got stuck on many levels because of that.

• Rez_Rising
    Rez_Rising Posts: 2 Newbie

Definately a glitch for us Android users. Im on Kit Kat, and a Note 3 and its very annoying. Have to play on the PC to beat levels, and I beat 847 on the first try once I switched to PC. I beat 850 on my phone by pure luck, but 851 is next to impossible with the glitch, and I mean REAL impossible, not "Candy Crush impossible" :)

That being said, Im on a schedule and it would be nice if King fixed this, as I play mainly on my phone to and from work.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello all, 

Having seen a lot of posts about the UFO levels and how they act in the mobile version I asked the game studio about the design. They have confirmed that the UFO's behavior has been updated and this is now how they should act. The UFO's are no longer randomly selecting candies. Now each one will select the exact same set of squares, for example: bottom right square, top left and the fourth in from the left only. 

This behavior is different on Facebook but I can assure you that the level is obviously passable on all devices. 

If you have any questions, then please let me know. 

• LauraD-2
    edited September 2015

"I can assure you that the level is obviously passable on all devices."

I HIGHLY doubt that the UFO levels are all passable with this behavior (though some I'm sure are).  I'd like to hear from anyone who has done it on the levels questioned here.  I'm an experienced player (have gone through almost all the levels on one device and am working on my second) and I am not going to waste any more time on 847.  I've resisted linking up with Facebook, although I may do that.  Or I may just quit.  But if this behavior is intentional, I'm telling you that it was not well-tested.  Some real QA problems there.

Edited to Add: Wait!  The bug appears to be fixed in the recent update.  When I ran my daily check, I was pleased to see the the UFO's/spaceships are back to their random behavior, at least on 847.  Yippee!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?