Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using a Samsung galaxy tab s tablet. I have to switch to a new tablet that is the same thing. Does anyone know what files should be transfered to the replacement tablet so that I will still have my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can't, apparently the saved boosters are device specific. The usual advice from King is to play down your boosters and lives before changing.
Boosters are stored locally Zaidy and cannot be transferred from device to device, on top of that it's been designed in a way that prevents anyone from accessing the game files so that's not an option. The only time I've seen boosters restored is through the "Restore Purchases" option in the game menu.