Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level has a glitch or something, bottom right corner, top left corner and top left 4 in squares are the only thing that the ufo's bomb. Help! I have signed into and put of fb. Playing on android. 3 days now no change!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK, I am happy to report that on the most recent update the glitch appears to be fixed! Hurray!!!!
There's a moderator answer here if anyone wants to check it out:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/ufo-glitch#entry_23015
Same here, I've just passed it this afternoon on Facebook, I'll try 852 on facebook too if that fails, thanks for the tip.
BTW, I did contact Customer Care about this, and from what I can tell King could not possible care less about this issue. Very clear that no one reads the communications sent to them.
That's exactly where my mine goe as well. I logged on and played 8:51 on Facebook and it works fine. I passed the level and tried 852 on my phone and it's happening again. Definitely a glitch.