Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All of the spaceships go to the exact same 2 spots at the top of the screen. They don't randomly select a location. Glitch. Can you please fix or I will be stuck on this level forever! Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There have been several questions on this issue in the past couple of days, so I assume it is due to a bug in a recent update. Apparently it happens only on mobile, so people who play on FB/desktop are going there for these levels. I only play on mobile so I am totally stuck on 847.
I was able to capture video but it captured everything and I can't edit that out to post but others have posted about it. I did go to my desktop and it worked there.
That's the first I've ever heard of that, if it happens every time then can you record this and share it here? It's good to get these things documented and make it visible for the Mods to see.