Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I load candy crush and go to click on my level all I get is my profile. I am getting very tired of not being able to play. When I click on my level there is a little ring around where I click to play. Havent been able to play for a long time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure whats happening to you here Bonnie, but if you could you share a screenshot of what your seeing of the road map and what happens when you click on a level, I'll do my best to help!