Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have beaten level 470 twice now and it will not let me move onto the next level. please help!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
same with me I completed it twice with wonderful completed game etc on leaderboard but I can't get to next one it's stuck it's showing me on leaderboard with score. I'm using fb on a laptop. help this was an annoying one to win.
What did the message tell you when you failed the level? Did you manage to crush the Candy Bombs before they counted down to zero? You will fail the round if one of those goes off!