Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried and tried for a long time. How do I get to the popcorn? How do I get past this level? It doesn't even advance me past my level and I still keep playing it! It seems impossible!!! Help, please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, Combo, that's not the right level, it's a much lower one, but I forget which one. Basically you need a lot of horizontal stripes and wrapped/striped combos. CB/striped are very helpful. Once you get two CB's in a row in the middle section, combine them, which also helps a lot.P.S. Level 3 is even harder.
No, Combo, that's not the right level, it's a much lower one, but I forget which one.
Basically you need a lot of horizontal stripes and wrapped/striped combos. CB/striped are very helpful. Once you get two CB's in a row in the middle section, combine them, which also helps a lot.
P.S. Level 3 is even harder.
Hi SB!
Level 2 in Tasty Treasures - that would be level 1012, right? Check this video that shows best strategy for this level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LTKHyC7abQ
Cheers :-)