How do I pass Tasty Treasures Level 2?

Options
SB-2
SB-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have tried and tried for a long time. How do I get to the popcorn? How do I get past this level? It doesn't even advance me past my level and I still keep playing it! It seems impossible!!! Help, please!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi SB!

Level 2 in Tasty Treasures - that would be level 1012, right? Check this video that shows best strategy for this level:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LTKHyC7abQ

Cheers :-)

• LauraD-2
    LauraD-2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited August 2015
    Options

No, Combo, that's not the right level, it's a much lower one, but I forget which one. 

Basically you need a lot of horizontal stripes and wrapped/striped combos.  CB/striped are very helpful.  Once you get two CB's in a row in the middle section, combine them, which also helps a lot.

P.S. Level 3 is even harder.

• SB-2
    SB-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

No, Combo, that's not the right level, it's a much lower one, but I forget which one. 

Basically you need a lot of horizontal stripes and wrapped/striped combos.  CB/striped are very helpful.  Once you get two CB's in a row in the middle section, combine them, which also helps a lot.

P.S. Level 3 is even harder.

Thank you for your help, Combo and Laura D. The Tasty Treasures I am referring to is the extra game where you can get bonuses. In the regular game, I am at level 267 which is hard enough! I think the most difficult aspect of the Tasty Treasure level 2 is the popcorn that I cannot explode! But I will try what you suggested, Laura D. Thank you both again for responding to my question.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?