⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Does King ever really answer a question or actually HELP ANYone?

Ja-2
Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

I have read dozens of questions from players who have asked what happened to their boosters because they just disappeared. Three months ago "King Care" said they were investigating.  Okay, how long does it take to fix the glitch that erases our boosters when there is an update or whatever is happening?

Does King ever answer?  Does King ever help?  

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Ja,

Thanks for addressing your concern. There are several parameters involved in solving the issue. I suggest you temporary disable the automatic update of apps on your mobile device until the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• Txblueyedchic
    Txblueyedchic Posts: 7 Level 2

Hi Ja,

Thanks for addressing your concern. There are several parameters involved in solving the issue. I suggest you temporary disable the automatic update of apps on your mobile device until the issue has been resolved.

I have posted a question and still have not received any response. Can you assist, Mark? Thanks,Txblueyedchic
  • Ja-2
    Ja-2 Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi Ja,

Okay, Mark, does that means all our boosters will suddenly reappear, once the issue has been resolved. Following your suggestion means manually updating, etc. every app. Not playing Candy Crush until the issue is resolved makes more sense. I chatted with Sara from King. She made several recommendations. It was time consuming but I followed her instructions. She said doing those things should resolve the issue. No issue was resolved. You guys sure like "resolve the issue"! All it did was waste my time. And, Mark, just how will we know when the issue is resolved so we could resume automatic updates? King has the money to resolve this issue but returning our boosters and resolving the issue so it does not continue is not in King'$ be$t intere$t. $$$$$$$

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?