⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tasty Treasure Chest Challenge Disappeared

Options
Txblueyedchic
Txblueyedchic Posts: 7 Level 2

I would really like somebody from King to respond to my question about the Tasty Treasure Chest Challenge that appeared on my iPhone several days ago. I posted this request several days ago, but have yet to receive any response from a King customer service. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/treasure-chest-challenge-disappeared 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I had a look at your other question. The challenge was only available over the weekend so it was limited to this period only, there's no way to get it back sorry. 

Ps. the site is community based so here it's just players helping each other out rather that King customer service :)

• Txblueyedchic
    Txblueyedchic Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I had a look at your other question. The challenge was only available over the weekend so it was limited to this period only, there's no way to get it back sorry. 

Ps. the site is community based so here it's just players helping each other out rather that King customer service :)

I understand it was only over the weekend but I had about 27 hours left on the time when it disappeared. I've played the timed challenges every time they are available and I've never had one just disappear from the site like this one did? Are you just a player, KINGZPINN, or are you KING Support?? Do you know how to get in touch with someone about this, if you are not KING Support? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?