Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would really like somebody from King to respond to my question about the Tasty Treasure Chest Challenge that appeared on my iPhone several days ago. I posted this request several days ago, but have yet to receive any response from a King customer service.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/treasure-chest-challenge-disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a look at your other question. The challenge was only available over the weekend so it was limited to this period only, there's no way to get it back sorry. Ps. the site is community based so here it's just players helping each other out rather that King customer service
I had a look at your other question. The challenge was only available over the weekend so it was limited to this period only, there's no way to get it back sorry.
Ps. the site is community based so here it's just players helping each other out rather that King customer service