Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1142 is bugged. Dont point me to some guide to beat it. It is bugged. The candies on the top dont fall correctly and candy bombs do not act like they should
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. I had 2 color bombs in lower level and when I used them it just vanished and didn't take other candies with it. In the top, when I match three candies on the bottom, the top ones done fall down. It does this on my iPhone and my laptop.
Please fix!!!
I won't point you towards a guide, ha. But I will say that it's not bugged because I've seen and spoken to a lot of players that have passed the level. For example, check out how many videos there are on youtube, it's a hard level but it's not bugged: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candy+crush+1142