Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hope Every Wednesday you release new set of 15 Level, today it did not open. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Siddu!I have seen the updates every second week. Not sure if it is a pattern. Normally I check Facebook for new updates. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga Cheers :-)
Hi Siddu!
I have seen the updates every second week. Not sure if it is a pattern. Normally I check Facebook for new updates.
You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
Cheers :-)