Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying for two days with you to fix this issue I was synched with a friends game and cannot get back to mine I am now on hers I want my level back not hers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please check how many levels you have on Facebook. Sounds like you've got your friends progress synced to your Facebook profile.
Cheers :-)
I have uninstalled and reinstalled reconnected to Facebook still synched to my friends game not mine so fustrated
Hi Jo!
Did you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then all your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your own login details for Facebook and your progress will be back.