Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You are suppose to bring down the candy, but you can not do so when it wont give you the candy until your last turn.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem, the first ingredient never show up
King People! When will you fix this crap? It STILL isn't working the first drop will SOMETIMES fall on the LAST move!!!!!!!
DO YOUR JOBS AND FIX THIS S***!!!
Having the same type of problem with Level 517
I was having the same problem in level 309, the second ingredient never showed up, even when I had 10+ moves to spare. I tried playing on facebook and on king.com, but the issue persisted. I contacted the customer care, sent them the screenshot. Today, I played that level on app and the second ingredient showed up soon as the first one was collected. Still, the issue persists when I play on fb and king. Maybe this helps.
I with you all..ticking me off!
I have the same issue but I NEVER see any drops. played this level for 2 days and NOTHING!!
I have the same problem. Whish they would sort it out or I will be off to find another game to play!!!