Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I p!ay this level the ships keep landing on the exact same spots making it difficult to complete the level I saw on utube that they are supposed to fall on different spots each time how can this be fixed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is a problem on all levels with UFOs, at least on Android for the last 1-2 weeks. There have been multiple complaints about it on this board, but no response. The only current solution is to play on PC with FB, as far as I know.