Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to get rid of the+ brown wavy thingys on level 149. Ive cleared the board many times but not them please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also have the "wavy things" that I'm supposed to clear but have no idea what they/it represents; looks like flags with a "+1" next to them, but I have no idea what that is supposed to be. Can you help? (I have no idea now to post an image).
Hi Donald- I am not sure about the brown wavy things on this level. Are you able to upload a screenshot for us to see? Thanks!