Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I pass level 1170 in Candy Crush Saga? I cannot seem to get rid of the popcorn and lollipops will not pop them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Denise! Well done for getting so far you must be a pro :-) I have found this video of a player passing this level that I think may help you out. I am sure that you will be crushing through those candies in no time! Let me know how you get on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xutF6Q3w9vQ