Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why won't the candy won't drop until I'm on the last move? I've tried making every candy possible and also crushing the top candies first, nothing is working. Do you have any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem for me and same on level 503 on a friends profile.
I am having same problem. When will it be fixed?
I also face the same issue even my friend send extra moves then ingredient dropped when three extra moves were left...
Same problem for me.
I am tired of blowing up multiple Color Bombs and getting incredibly high scores only to find that the first ingredient does not drop until the very last turn. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Same problem
I have the same issue. No ingredients even after using all my moves.
facing the same issue...i did not find any ingredients even after fully utilising my all moves...the ingredient just did not appear on my screen...and this is the only level 587 i m getting such issue