Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How come I have chocolates in level 1169 and when I look on YouTube nobody else does and I'm playing on my PC?? Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok thank you
The layout of the level has changed so that now there is a chocolate in the centre. I tried to find a video online for you but it seems that no-one has made one yet. But yeah, its all good, just a layout change