Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have destroyed every block, and the first fruit does not fall until the last turn. It makes it impossible to get past this level. Please, technical support, fix this bug.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem but I was finally able to get it (stupid cherry wouldn't come down till 1 turn left). I set it up so I had a colorbomb next to a stripe at the end. The cherry came down with the 1 turn left - I hit the bomb into the stripe & that cleared the whole side to pocket the cherry & the 2nd one followed right behind. I only got enough points for 1 star - i'm sure getting 3 is nearly impossible - but you can definitely get past this level (it's not a glitch). took me about 2 days to get thru. Hope that helps.
Hi poots. Thanks for taking the time to highlight this on King Care. We will be investigating the matter.