Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1180 is impossible, waste of time ... Many bugs .... not play even if I lost more than two years of my life with this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
We want to thank you again for your feedback, we have listened and the level has now been updated we hope that you will enjoy crushing those Candies again!
@LSWWWW Are you playing on an Android device? Have you made sure that you have the latest version of Candy Crush installed? Any changes are always reflected in the newest app version.
Why does everyone keep saying this level has been updated? It hasn't. I have gone into the Google Play Store---there is nothing to indicate there have been any changes. I've cleared my cache and done a force stop (which resulted in my losing all of my boosters,) and yet, I still can't get remotely close to completing this level. It has been about 3 weeks.
Hi Pasat- Thanks a lot for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. We will be investigating this for you.