Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the required combinations are not registering when combined
I don't see an update in the App Store, so how do I progress thru this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Frogger6527!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Cheers :-)
Thank you, I was able to progress via Facebook.