Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Seems this may be the end for my love of candy crush. level 1180 seems to have way to many gliches. Just when I seem to be doing well it freezes on me and I have to end the game. It is not my browser nor my computer. Anyone have any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem Have been stucked on this level for days now
I saw the freezing too but the 1180 lvl must be fix it is imposible !
Hi Dee- Thank you for taking the time to highlighting the freezing problem that you are having with level. We have seen a few similar posts and we will be investigating the matter. We want to thank you again for your understanding.