Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck because I cannot get folks to send me tickets to move on to next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you wait a while the Tooth Fairy will pass you on. Spend the time improving your score on previously played games!
I can't believe your friends on King.Com won't help you out. Do you play on facebook, might be a little easier on there to pick up some tickets etc.