⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 879

Options
KWL
KWL Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 879 Help I do not understand Level 879. How am I to get the cherries in the middle level? Not sure how 

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's tough as there are only 3 portals that the ingredients drop through, so you need to free the keys from sugar chests as early as possible. The first key is easy to clear as it is on the portal on the top part of the board. However, the remaining sugar chests keys are isolated from both the top and bottom part of the board. So you'll need to use vertical/striped combos wisely in order to free the sugar chests, but due to the shape of the board... it's pretty tricky!Hope that helps KWL!

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's tough as there are only 3 portals that the ingredients drop through, so you need to free the keys from sugar chests as early as possible. The first key is easy to clear as it is on the portal on the top part of the board. However, the remaining sugar chests keys are isolated from both the top and bottom part of the board. So you'll need to use vertical/striped combos wisely in order to free the sugar chests, but due to the shape of the board... it's pretty tricky!Hope that helps KWL!

• tootzz15
    tootzz15 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Level 879 I do don’t understand. How can I pass it?    HELP!!!!
  • tootzz15
    tootzz15 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Type your comment879

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?