Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having completed some really nasty levels, I was beginning to enjoy the game again until 1180 !!! Has anyone completed this level? I've tried several strategies but cannot get anywhere near completing it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jan!Please see the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/help-254714804The level is really tricky but if you follow the advice from 'Tom Tom' as well as 'Marnie England' then I believe you'll be able to pass.I also found this video that might help you out on best strategy for the level:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14F5RybLrsCheers :-)
Hi Jan!
Please see the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/help-254714804
The level is really tricky but if you follow the advice from 'Tom Tom' as well as 'Marnie England' then I believe you'll be able to pass.
I also found this video that might help you out on best strategy for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14F5RybLrs
Cheers :-)
Sorry but I have no answers. Been trying here for over a week and used all my boosters. I love CC and have been playing it for ages but feel I will have to bow out now as this level is impossible to pass. Unfortunately most of my friends have decided to quit too as it's got so frustrating and time wasting. There are plenty more games on line that we can play and enjoy so don't need this hazzle.