Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After reinstall and updating candy crush my boosters are locked. I have reinstalled and that did not help. Boosters are on if I play on my laptop through Facebook, though. I also lost progress after update.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
The booster on your Facebook do not transfer onto other devices, your gold bars and progress does, but boosters are device specific. It's also the same vice versa from mobile to FB.