Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
pls help all of us who would like to carry on playing, am getting bored with not being able to get further, how can you help.......
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What is the paint brush booster he uses in this video? I've never seen that before..!
Hi Mazza!
Please see the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/help-254714804
The level is really tricky but if you follow the advice from 'Tom Tom' as well as 'Marnie England' then I believe you'll be able to pass.
I also found this video that might help you out on best strategy for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14F5RybLrs
Cheers :-)