Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush is failing to start up on windows in-which it came pre-installed on windows 10. Is there anyway it can be fixed so it can work on windows 10
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you will need to speak to Windows about this one, I mean it came pre-installed with Windows so its part of their package. I guess we can try to help if you let us know what's wrong.