Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot beat level 480. I've been stuck on it for 1 week. Any tips would be welcomed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey RufioFarts- I found this really good video of a player passing this level without any Boosters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx2Ud1h6Mlo
Try to save the supplied striped candies, and use them when most, if not all of liquorice swirls are gone. Let me know how you get on, I am sure that you can crush you way though this level! :-)