⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Has Anyone Scored Higher Than 58,320 on Level 1198?

Options
Former_User
Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

That is easily my best score, which I got by simply letting time expire. In fact, I've yet to pass the level by trying to actually play it, but pass it quite frequently by simply letting the clock run out without making a single move. Would love to know if anyone's gotten a higher score than 58,320, and if so, was it by actually making moves or just letting time elapse?

Best Answer

Answers

• cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I got 79,140 by setting off two color bombs with a bomb of that color. That was ridiculously lucky and still no 3 stars...

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I got 79,140 by setting off two color bombs with a bomb of that color. That was ridiculously lucky and still no 3 stars...

Yeah, I don't understand what King thinks it's accomplishing by setting the 3-star score on a handful of these levels well beyond the scope of reason. Levels 1198, 1200 and 1202 are all in this category.
  • cassu
    cassu Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Yep, 1200 and 1202 are hard too but at least I got them eventually. I'm considering leaving 1198 until they fix it.
  • Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

Holy Moly, it worked, LOL!!!  The +5 second candies don't give you the extra 5 seconds so they're worthless, so I tried your way and it worked first time.  Thanks, still laughing out loud :-)

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Easiest way to pass this level is to make NO MOVES at all and let all the 5 second candies turn to boosters, they will give you enough points to complete the level lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?