Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The last few times I've completed an episode, I get straight through to the next one without having to buy my way there, or ask friends. It happens immediately.
I'm not complaining, it's great, I just wondered how it's happening?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found that after reaching level 950 I no longer needed help. I am now on level 1176 and haven't needed help since
I was wondering this also, my sisters game is only on level 66 and does not require tickets, it has a present sitting at the end of each section and she received a free booster at each one then continues on. Mine was still asking for tickets every time! But the last week I reached somewhere in the 900's not sure exactly where and it stopped asking for tickets just passes straight through at those points. I am now on level 977 and it has not asked for any tickets since! Does this last for the rest of the game? I hope so!
My husband is on a level lower than me. He gets to continue and I have to wait. We are competitive and it's so not fair that I have to wait for tickets or someone to send me tickets. =( help!
I have to ask for tickets but my husband doesn't have too. Why is that? It really sucks.
I wish that happened in my game! If you ever find it out how, please please please share!!! I would be most grateful!