Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had my Io's updated and Candy Crush will no longer load. It just crashes to the desktop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi. I'm also iPad 1 generation user and play candy crush smoothly at old version.update by update it become worse and worse ,the crash issue,till now I cant play it anymore
please give us way to download old version since unisntalling other program,turn off notification,internet etc,then reset ipad , reinstall candy crush and even reset ipad to factory settings wont solve our problems..
Hey Bill- I am really sorry but I don't think that Candy Crush is at all compatible with the iPad first generation. See here under "mobile game support" - http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en
However you can play on the computer on Facebook or King.com