Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am not able to use my boosters on FB. It shows I have 18 color bombs, 6 wrapped, etc but they are grayed out and I cant select them. I am not able to collect sugar drops either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Taniwd- What level are you playing on? Have you tested the game in another browser to check that the problem is not there? Also are the Boosters locked in all of the levels or just the one that you are currently playing? Can you upload a screenshot so that we can take a look? Let me know :-)