Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 440 lives on Candy Crush, and overnight they disappeared,
i have lost lost interest in the game because of that, please tell me how to get
my lives back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No, but I have the same question! I had over 70 lives & now they are gone! WHY??
Oh my, why were you saving up 440 lives!? How and when would you use them, haha. Its a shame but come on, you get free lives to play, plus a few your friends can send each day when you're playing. I don't think its recommended that you save them up, the same with boosters.