Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I find very difficult on my level-up. I find that there is bug on 505 because, 'candy shuffle all the time as i continue to break those jelly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
I haven't had any issues with that level. Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes, then please try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your mobile device and you should now be able to advance without any issues.
Cheers :-)