Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Cake Climb special Levels released on 15th Sep 2015. Level 2
There are two flower like Jellies on top, can any one tell me how to break these to get through these??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They are popcorn. Each strip that hits it makes it a little bigger u till its popped all the way. Here is a video that will show you how to do it. Additionally how the heck can i play? I have the latest update and still no cake climb and these discussion boards are not helping.
https://youtu.be/TCHUp8taXD8
.... this level also is on android (not just ipad/ipod). I keep getting knocked down on level 3 - don't know how to get thru it :-(
Lowcarber, I found out that level 3 is the same as level 990. I don't know if it will help but maybe watching some you-tubers beat it might help. I thought maybe there might be some trick to it but I guess its just the luck of the pieces lining up......good luck
Bilal, I dont know if you figured it out yet but you have to hit them with either a stripe or the combo of the stripe and packaged one or use the brown balls (I dont know what they are called). they have to be hit about 3 times. Im stuck on the 3rd one, have you figured it out?
RhiRun, this game is on the ipad or ipod version
What is candy crush cake climb? I don't have that.....