Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is Candy Crush so slow to load after I pass a level on my I Pad ? Some times I have to shut it down and restart and then it still won't load.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Musicmaven- Make sure that your iPad meets all of the requirements needed for Candy Crush Saga. See what they are here- http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en Ensure that there is plenty of memory on your device too as this can cause freezing on your iPad and the latest version of Candy Crush installed from the app store. Let me know how you get on :-)