Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a issue in game see below:
1. I have 22 mail messages when I click check all and accept it will not accept, it has showed 22 messages for weeks.
Please advise how i can collect these messages or delete them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have any boosters saved up? If not you can delete the game which should remove them. Or maybe try and accept them on facebook on a computer, try that.