Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have multiple boosters on my phone game but they don't show up when I play on my desktop. I could really use them for level 1193......but my phone only goes up to 1190 so far. (waiting for new episodes download from your site). Please HELP??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The in-game boosters don't sync between devices, so the mobile boosters are stored in your phone and then the facebook ones are stored there. They don't sync like your levels and gold bars etc.