Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played and beat all 3 treasure chest levels and now the game is frozen. The screen shows the leeks with 3 checks and the chest unopened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I could not open Treasure Chest on level 1529. Used tip from another player and closed app. Chest opened when I opened the app again.
I had the same problem. The time kept moving and still the chest would not open. I got no answer from support. All they referred me too was this forum
Same with me, I posted the question and it got moved to a private conversation by a moderator. My 3 chests got locked again and I used all my lives and boosters but could not unlock them all before the time ran out. NO HELP at all from the moderator who said he was going to resolve it. Not happy.
I was only through 2 of them, but I closed the Candy Crush app before I went to bed and now it says none are done.
I actually did all the levels twice and still no reward
Ditto here, and now it's showing that I have to play them again. No reward here.#frustratedwithsupportofcandycrush
Ditto here, and now it's showing that I have to play them again. No reward here.
#frustratedwithsupportofcandycrush