Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing on an android tablet. I am on level 1111. I played last night and the boosters were all there, this morning they are gone. Is there any way to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don' think there is sorry PJ, check out this thread, there's a moderator answer that was posted a little while back. It kinda explains that the boosters are stored on your tablet, so any kind of update or restart can cause them to be lost:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-did-my-boosters-disappear