Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have done the tips on your video, have uninstalled/reinstalled, CC won't connect to Facebook, my facebook page flashes up on the screen, then get "can't connect, the link isn't working" message.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Connie- Are you having this problem on any other apps or only Candy Crush? Do you try and connect to Facebook when you have a strong wifi connection? Is anyone else here having this problem since the iOS update?
Yes I am logged into Facebook. when i ask CC to "connect" to Facebook, my facebook page shows briefly (for less than a second), then I get the message error that the link won't work. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling both facebook and CC several times. As i said, the Facebook app itself works OK by itself. CC just can't get into it. Thanks for any ideas you can suggest.
I just tested the same on my phone (I just updated to ios 9 too) and Candy Crush asks me to allow it to open up Facebook. It then opens the app. Are you logged into Facebook before you try and connect your game? I wondered if this might make a difference. Let me know. :-)
Problem is only with Candy Crush when it attempts to link with Facebook. Facebook app alone works fine. Yes, I have a strong wifi. This was on my ipad. As a test, I downloaded both facebook and CC to my iPhone (also updated to ios 9), and the same behavior happened. I get a message that the "link doesn't work" to facebook, even though the my facebook page initially flashes on the screen before the error message.