Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Lost all the boosters on Candy Crush Saga. I play on an android tablet. I played last night and they where all there. Tried to play this morning and they are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pj- Not sure if you have seen this already or not but I have answered this thread with a workaround for a few people, see it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-boosters-1497545048#entry_24280
Sorry that you lost your Boosters :'(