Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello.
My king account is synced with my old (closed) facebook account. I can't see any "unsync" choice.
Can I sync it with my new facebook account? I want be able to share lives and help with my friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not possible with the method you described sorry Chris. You will only be able to play and share lives with the friends you have on King.com. Unless you start a new King.com account of course and then sync this with your new Facebook.